Make your smile desires a reality! A new smile can be a real game changer, in not only how others see you, but also how you see yourself. Cosmetic dentistry at Riverview Dental Associates can treat misaligned, discolored, and missing teeth, not to mention protecting teeth that have had large fillings placed over time.
Dr. Bernardy, Dr. Dettori, and Dr. Burns have 61 years of dental experience combined and attend multiple courses each year in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff assists in the step-by-step process of your customized cosmetic work. We are all trained to determine the best treatment and care for your individual needs.
Professional teeth whitening at our Auburn dental office can be completed with in-office treatments or at-home treatments. In-office whitening takes up to 90 minutes and results are seen immediately. At-home whitening takes place over a two-week period during which your teeth will whiten gradually. Both options are effective and safe for your teeth and gums.
Veneers are thin, custom-made porcelain shells that cover the front of your teeth, thus little if any tooth preparation is needed. They are effective in correcting gaps, chips, stains, or misshapen teeth.
Porcelain crowns can replace large silver amalgam fillings or existing metal crowns for a more aesthetic look. They also help strengthen and fortify teeth that have cracked or undergone root canal treatment.
- Bridges: A bridge can replace one or two missing teeth with a permanent replacement, helping to maintain the full function of your mouth. A porcelain bridge is a cosmetic option that mimics the natural look of the surrounding teeth.
- Implants: We are able to place individual implants in-house using 3D technology. Implants can replace one or many teeth, and they look and function like natural teeth. Since implants actually fuse with your bone, they also prevent bone loss which would otherwise occur. Implants are superior to a "bridge" for tooth replacement because they don't rely on and compromise the adjacent teeth for support. They are also more stable long-term so you can smile and eat with confidence.
- Implant-supported dentures: Our in-house implant-supported dentures eliminate the gooey mess of using denture adhesive. In addition to preserving bone structure, the stability of implant-supported dentures allows you to eat foods like corn on the cob and apples.
- Fast Braces®: In many cases, we are able to use Fast Braces® to complete your orthodontic treatment in as few as six months. Dr. Bernardy has completed education courses in orthodontics through the United States Dental Institute, giving him the knowledge and experience necessary to provide orthodontic treatment. We offer both conventional and Fast Braces®
- SureSmile® Clear Aligners: If you don’t want metal brackets, we offer clear aligner trays similar to Invisalign. SureSmile aligners are very comfortable and removable, so you don’t need to spend extra time brushing and flossing around brackets and wires.
Keep your smile looking its best!
Dr. Bernardy, Dr. Dettori, and Dr. Burns always recommend regular cleanings along with routine X-rays and dental exams at our Auburn dental office. If you grind or clench your teeth, we may recommend wearing a night guard to protect your beautiful new teeth.