Premier Dental Procedures in Auburn, ME
We are here to provide you the best oral care, including regular cleanings, exams and normal as well as advanced restorative treatments. Regular dental visits are the key to detecting and treating oral health problems quickly, from tooth decay to oral cancer. All your routine dental needs can be met right in our office, making repairs and treatments easier than having to go to multiple offices. Our goal is to make sure your teeth are healthy, function well, and look great!
The services we offer include:
• Bonding to repair small chips or cracks
• Crowns and Bridgework to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
• Dental Implants for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
• Fillings to make your teeth strong and healthy again
• Oral Cancer Screenings to detect disease at a curable stage
• Orthodontic Treatment to move teeth into the correct position
• Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy to prevent tooth loss
• Porcelain Veneers for repairing larger chips and cracks and reshaping teeth
• Professional Teeth Cleanings to maintain good oral health
• Removable Dentures to help you smile again
• Root Canal Treatment to save an infected tooth
• Sealants to protect children’s teeth from decay
• Teeth Whitening to brighten a faded or discolored smile
• TMJ/TMD Treatment for chronic jaw pain
• Tooth Extractions when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
Call 911 immediately and go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room if you or a loved one have experienced a life-threatening or severe injury. Right here in our office, we are able to treat teeth that have been chipped, moved or knocked out entirely, as well as other traumatic dental injuries. Please call us for assistance.
Auburn, ME Family Dentist
Scott Bernardy, D.D.S.
155 Center St. Unit 9
Auburn, ME 04210
For door-to-door driving directions
Enter your zip, city & state, or address for directions.
|Monday||: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|